Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)
A well thought of common entrance exam, conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
named Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is one of the best stair step for the candidates
who seek admission in different competitive, professional and seamless under graduate courses
in the Karnataka state. These courses are offered by various colleges in the state of Karnataka
only. Since it is a common test series, so the candidates can get benefitted to be eligible for
variety of courses like -
Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduation in Architecture, Ayurveda, Medical, Dental, Homoeopathy, Engineering,
Technology, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga.
- Graduation inFarm Science courses i.e. B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc (Forestry),B.Sc (Sericulture),
B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc Agriculture Bio Tech, B.HSc (Home Science), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering),
B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.FSc (Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science &Tech),
B.Sc (Agriculture Marketing & Co-Op) , B.Pharma
3. Graduation with lateral entry inPharma-D and
KCET Pattern :
- Generally, the candidate must have passed either 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and biology as
optional subjects or 2nd Pre University Couse(PUC).
- The candidates must have passed higher secondary education level with English, Physics,
Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Biology, Bio-Technology, Chemistry, Computer
Science or Electronics as optional subject for Engineering/ Technology courses.
- For general category, the candidates must have secured 45% marks individually in the optional
subjects whereas 40% marks are required for SC, ST, OBC and category-I students.
- The duration of the exam will be spread over 2 days and will be conducted differently
in four different sessions for each individual subject out of four available.
- Two sessions will be applied for the exam conducted for Mathematics and Biology subjects
on the very first day. On the next day, the exam will be conducted for Physics and Chemistry
subjects in the same manner( in two sessions).
- It will have 16 different versions of the question paper in each subject and will be in
objective type mode. It means, each question will come with four possible answers and the candidates
have to choose one of them.
- Once the test has been conducted successfully and the result for the same has been declared, the
candidates have to register themselves for the further rounds i.e. counseling (conducted in two rounds).
- In counseling, the documents of the candidates will be verified and checked at the nominee help centers
and the same will be ensured with the help of a verification slip given to the candidate.
- Once the candidate has obtained verification slip, he/she will fill his/her suitable choices of colleges
and courses. The seat allotment in the specified course will be performed online on the basis of rank obtained
in Karnataka Common Entrance Test.
Colleges Offering :
Exam Dates :
||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)
||State-level entrance exam
||Offline; pen–paper mode
|Application Form Mode
|Karnataka Examination Authority Helpline
||080–23 460 460
Application Form :
|KCET Registration 2022 process
||The third week of April, 2022 to the third week of June, 2022 till 6:00 PM
|Due date to pay KCET 2022 application fees
||The fourth week of June, 2022
|Submission of Special Category Original Certificate
||The fourth week of June, 2022
|Date to make correction KCET Application Form
||The first week of July, 2022
|Availability of KCET Admit card
||The second week of July, 2022
|KCET Exam Dates
||The last week of August, 2022
|Releasing date of KCET Answer Key
||The first week of September 2022
|Date to release KCET Result
||The second week of September 2022
||The third week of October 2022
- Visit the official website.
- Find and click the New Registration option.
- Fill in the required details and press Enter.
- After receiving the login ID and application number, log in to the website
- Enter your personal information.
- Upload photos, signatures and fingerprint scans of the left index finger.
- Payment of registration fee.
- Print an application form for future reference.