Rajasthan Pre-Engineering State Test (RPET)
Conducted for admission to first year of undergraduate programs leading to
a bachelor's degree in different disciplines of engineering (B.Tech. and B.E.),
Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET) is the state-level entrance examination.
Being available in various government-aided and private unaided technical institutions
of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other deemed private universities),
Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET) is a highly preferred examination among
the students and aspiring candidates.
Exam Pattern :
- The prime and most important eligibility factor is that every student who aspires to apply
for the exam must have cleared 10+2 or other equivalent examination. A minimum aggregate of 45%
marks and above for the General category are described and for reserved category of Rajasthan,an
aggregate of 40% marks will make them eligible to participate in the Exam of RPET 2022.
Especially in order to get into the B.Tech course work, the 10+2 qualification is necessary
and should be done and successfully cleared from the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or
from CBSE standard.
Physics and Mathematics are the 2 mandatory subjects in the RPET 2022. At least, one has to be
selected from the list of optional subjects, that is - Computer Science, Biotechnology,Chemistry,
- A total of 120 questions will be asked according to the Exam Pattern of RPET. These questions will
be of 120 marks.
- All questions will be MCQs; therefore we can say thatthe RPET exam is fully objective type.
The students have to darken only one answer against every question and if correct, will be given marks.
- One mark for each question will be awarded. Therefore, each question carries equal score scheme.
- RPET exam follows no negative marking scheme.
- 3 hours will be given as a total duration for the examination.
- Physics and Mathematics are the mandatory subjects and will be having partition as - Physics
(40 marks) and Mathematics (40 marks) with Optional subject(40marks).
College Offered :
RPET 2022 Exam Date :
||Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test
|Types of Exam
|Level of Exam
||Rajasthan Technical University
|Mode of Application
|Mode of Exam
|| To be announced
|Commencement of the Application form:
||2nd week of May
|Date for Submitting Application form:
||End of May
|RPET 2022 Exam Date
||1st week of June
|Date of Result:
Government and private college of Rajasthan.