Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Test (AP EAMCET)
Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test, shorts for EAMCET, is a well renowned exam,
conducted at state level in Andhra Pradesh (AP), for those aspirants who want to show their excellence in
the fields of Agriculture, Engineering and Medicine. The validity of this exam is meant for both private
and government colleges located within the range of Andhra Pradesh only. The prime focus of EAMCET is to
provide a doorstep for those candidates who want to exhibit their knowledge regarding various professional
courses and get an entry in the excellent education hubs with a competing spirit. The conduction of exam
is mainly held by a reputed body named Jawaharlal Nehru Technology(JNT) University, situated at Hyderabad,
on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) and necessary procedures are followed
by JNT University for smooth conduction.
The following criteria should be satisfied for eligibility as:
- The minimum age of candidate should be 16 years.
- The candidates should have at least 45% marks in the respective subjects at senior secondary level
education. For SC/ST category, the least requirement of marks is 40%.
- The candidates should possess Mathematics and Physics as their main subjects in senior secondary
level along with optional subjects containing Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology. On the other side,
all equivalent examinations with vocational trait and various gap covering or bridge courses conducted
by the Board of Intermediate Education in related fields are equally eligible as long as the same is eligible
for Bio-Technology course. Also, the candidates who have been appeared or passed in the final year of the diploma
examination equivalent at same level, are equally eligible.
- The candidate must be a resident of or belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only. The legislations of the state
must satisfy all local/ non-local requirements of the state status, conferred by Andhra Pradesh Educational
Institutions Order (APEIO) (Regulation of Admission), 1974.
The basic format and the process of examination will include following schemes as:
- Examination will be conducted offline.
- Objective type questions will be there containing three sections – Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- The marks distribution will be like:
- 45 questions of Physics - 40 marks
- 43 questions of Chemistry 40 marks
- 80 questions of Mathematics- 84 marks
- To appear in the examination, the applicants are supposed to fill the application form and submit it.
The application process will start in the very first week of the month February, 2023 and forms for the
same will be available on official website- www.apsche.org/apsche_new/ of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council
of Higher Education). Only one application will be accepted regarding a candidate.
- Special attention should be given while filling personal and academic details in the application.
- In the third week of April, 2023, admit cards are expected to be available on the official website.
The applicants can download it and show it before entrance in examination hall.
- The result of the same will be available in the second week of May,2023 on the official website.
- Once candidates will be provided with their score card, a counseling process will start to allocate seats
to the selected candidates by Central Allotment Process. The candidates will be given seats on the basis of
their selected stream and respective college.
Colleges Offered :
AP EAMCET 2023 Highlights :
AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Dates :
||AP EAPCET or Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture &
Pharmacy Common Entrance Test
||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE
||Once a year
|Mode of Registration
||Computer Based Test
|Type & No. of Questions
||Objective, 160 MCQs
|Validity of AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Score
|AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Official Website
|AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Helpdesk
||0884-2340535/ 0884-2356255 | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Releasing of Notification
|Online application form submission starts
||2 nd week of April 2023
|Application form submission last date
||2nd week of May 2023
|The online application form correction
||3rd week of June 2023
|Admit card release date
||Last week of June 2023
|Date of exam
||1 st week of July 2023
|Preliminary key publication date
||2 nd week of July 2023
|Last date for receiving objection on the preliminary key
||3rd week of July 2023