Punjab Technical University Combined Entrance Test
PTU provides admission in different courses like management, engineering, hotel management
etc. through PTU organizes PTU CET on a yearly basis .Candidate can take admission in
colleges which are affiliated to PTU by qualifying this exam.
- Student should have acquired at least a 50% marks in 12th class or an equivalent
level compulsory subjects as – Physics and Mathematics.
- A minimum age of 17 years should be there for a candidate in order to apply.
- For Diploma holders, 50% marks is necessary in order to apply for this exam
in their respective trade.
- This examination follows a CBT format; therefore the mode of the test will be online.
- The whole exam will comprise of MCQs i.e. Multiple Choice Questions. Therefore,
the students have to choose one answer out of given options.
- The test will be based on the NCERT syllabi or curriculum and will be conducted in
the English language only.
College Offered :
PTU CET 2023 Highlights :
PTU CET 2023 Exam Dates :
|Name of the Institute
||I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University
|Basic Admission Criteria
||Entrance Exam and Merit Based
|Name of Entrance
||JEE Main, GATE, GPAT and NATA
|Online Application Release
|Last date of Application submission
|Admit card available
|| a week before the exam
|PTU CET 2023 Date