BHARATI VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM
BVPEEE stands out as Bharati Vidyapeeth University Engineering Entrance Exam. This university
has the status of a deemed university which has been approved by the State Government of India.
Since, the examination is conducted by the university itself, so the intention is to allow the
students to take admission into their desired engineering courses with good ranks. Bharati
Vidyapeeth University is located at a number of places in different states comprising of Hyderabad,
Lucknow, New Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Varanasi, Indore, Allahabad and Vadodara etc. Moreover,
the Bharati Vidyapeeth University has a branch in the country of Dubai as well. The most noted
engineering courses offered by the Universityof Bharati Vidyapeeth are Mechanical Engineering,
EEE and ECE streams.
The eligibility criteria for the engineering entrance exam of Bharati Vidyapeeth are given below:
- BVP EEE entrance examination is organized like other exams with the specified instructions and foundation basis.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to undertake the engineering entrance examination
who have passed their higher secondary class with the minimum eligibility criteria
- Even those candidates and applicants can apply for the exam who are currently waiting for the results of their final year of education
- It is a mandate that major importance will be given to the examination results of the higher secondary class.
- Candidates are advised to clear their 10+2 level with good scores for further admission in all the undertaken subjects
- A candidate or an applicant must be at least a minimum of 17 years of age and a maximum of 25 years of age
Colleges Offered :
- BVP EEE entrance examination is based on an objective type model of question paper.
It means that for every right answer the candidate has to choose between given number of
multiple options. Specifically, 4 options will be given for every question.
- A total of 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Since, negative marking scheme is applicable in the examination, so marks will be deducted
on the same basis for every incorrect answer.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University