KLU University Engineering Entrance Examination
KLU engineering entrance examination is a well renowned paper pattern conducted by the University
of Koneru Lakshmaiah, often called as KL University. It is an engineering entrance examination
which is held particularly for the admission scale of engineering streams such as B.Tech and B.Arch.
programmes. A number of courses are offered by the KL University through the entrance examination
of KLUEEE. These are - Bio- Technology (BT), Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE),
Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Mechanical Engineering (ME), Electronics and Computer
Engineering (ECM), Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), Petroleum Engineering (PE)and
Civil Engineering (CE) etc.
- Those candidates who have managed to get a clearance through JEE Main or JEE Advanced or KLUEEE
or any other kind of state related entrance examination are eligible to apply for further admission process.
- All the candidates should have passed their qualifying examination or senior secondary level with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates who have followed the PCM stream are eligible to apply for the programmes of Biotechnology
as well. Moreover, such candidates can apply for other pharmacy courses too.
- Particularly for the applicants who have cleared their senior secondary examination with60% marks
and have qualified through the criteria of KLUEEE and NATA, the eligibility for the B.Arch. program is open.
Colleges Offered :
- The question paper will be of objective nature and comprises of MCQs
- The total time duration given will be of 3 hours
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and since no negative marking
scheme is followed up, so no mark deduction will be there
- A total of 160 questions will be asked, out of which 40 questions will
be of Physics, 40 questions will be of Chemistry and 80 questions will be Mathematics.
Koneru Lakshmaiah University
KLUEEE Highlights :
||Koneru Lakshmaiah University
|Mode of Exam
|Medium of Exam
|Duration of Exam
|Type and Number of Questions
||Objective MCQs, 160 questions
||3 Sections; PCM for B.Tech or PCB for Biotechnology
||8 B.Tech Courses