Sastra University Level Entrance Exam(SULI)
SASTRA University often called as Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology and Research Academy.
Being the first institution of Tamilnadu with a Deemed University status, it is capable of
offering a number of courses to the students of variant nature – Undergraduate, Postgraduate
and even Doctorate and that too in multiple streams of education. From Arts to Sciences,
Technology courses to research disciplines, it provides all to the candidates of various
states with defined criteria.
- Candidates are required to complete a minimum age of 19 years.
- Applicants and candidates must have cleared their senior secondary examination from a
recognized and reputed board of education whether State or centralwith compulsory group of
subjects –Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science/ Chemistry/Biology/ Bio-technology etc.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of at least 60% marks in the senior secondary level
and that too in a single attempt.
- Specifically for the B.Tech courses, applicants who own a diploma in the stream of
Engineering or Technology can directly get into the college via lateral entry for the second year of B.Tech
- Sastra University makes major selection of the candidates on the basis of JEE Main and Class XII exam score.
This criterion is followed for the course of B.Tech in the ratio of 70% and other relevant courses.
- Rest 30% will be allotted to the students on the basis of their aggregate in the senior secondary class.
Colleges Offered :
- A total of 90 questions will be asked based on the PCM group of subjects.
- Each subject Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will comprise of 30 questions resulting into 120 marks respectively.
- Since each question will be of 4 marks so the paper will be a total of 360 marks.
- Moreover, negative marking will be followed so ¼ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Sastra University Admission Highlights :
|Name of Institute
||Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy
|Also Known as
|Type of College
||UG, PG, Integrated and Ph.D.
||Online and Offline both